View individual burndown chart

With the old chard boards, you could narrow down the scope of a sprint to your own issues and view a personal burndown chart. We used this to monitor personal progress throughout the sprint.

Is there a way to see a personal burndown chart with the new rapid boards?

2 answers

1 accepted

For now (10/3/2012), you would have to create a new board with a filter that only shows that individual.

At least that's our solution for now. Perhaps there's another way.

Different filters means different sprints, so that's not really usable here.

No, that's not true. A board discovers the sprints that exist by first retrieving the issues then looking at the sprint field for the issues. If the same issues appear on two boards they will both see the same sprints.

Thanks,
Shaun

Oh, now I see, that might work indeed, thanks!

Glad I found this question, as I was wondering exactly the same thing. Sadly, for me this means I will stick to the classic reports until this is fixed, because it is way too cumbersome to create multiple boards for all the various filters I want to use for burndown charts. It'd be great if you could just enable the quick filters in the Report tab!

This does not work. For instance, if a user works on a ticket- type defect; develops, tests and logs work on it and then assigns it to another tester(3 eye). Now using the filter, the issue which the first user worked on does not appear on the scrum board!

Rupesh try the 'was' keyword in the filter. Assigned was joeblogs.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,815 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot