View Workflow doesn't update

Kyle Cianchette July 29, 2012

When I make changes to my workflow, the "View Workflow" link when I view an issue, that picture never updates the changes I've made, so it looks incredibly out of date. The workflow works properly, I just don't understand why the picture never updates.

4 answers

0 votes
Wilhelm Krüger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012
0 votes
Pranjal Shukla August 6, 2012

I have created a New Feature request for the problem, please vote guys if you feel it is relevant.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-29247

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2012

Yea, it could the cache.

Another way out is, just try open the workflow in the workflow designer. Sometimes it refreshes when you close the designer.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2012

You mean the highlighted status (yello color) remains the same? The picture will be the same, it is only the highlighted status that changes.

Kyle Cianchette July 29, 2012

No, I think I was unclear. I renamed steps, I took away transitions and renamed transitions. Those steps I renamed, and transitions I renamed and/or deleted, are still part of the workflow picture. The actual workflow is different from what the View Workflow link shows

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2012

Oh ok. Maybe there is a cache!

Suggest an answer