View Transition screen data in activity of of issue detail view

NehaNagori June 12, 2017

I have a workflow, where each transition is associated with the sprint. I want to view each transition screen detail.

Currently, in History tab I am able to view everything. But I wanted to view these details in the seprate tab. Where it will show only transition screen data.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2017

You'll need some code to pull that out and display it separately.

If you install the Jira Suite Utilities add-on, you'll find that does a transition display tab.

NehaNagori June 12, 2017

This add-on is already installed in my JIRA. It is showing the transitions but not screen data.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2017

Ok, you'll need to find or write something that displays whatever you mean by "screen data"

NehaNagori June 20, 2017

Is there any documentation for this scripting or coding?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2017

The easiest way to get something displayed is with a scripted field - see https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.1/jira/recipes/scriptfields.html

But you might want to do it as a web panel, that's covered near there in the docs too.

Suggest an answer