View Issues across multiple accounts and projects

Jay Douglas October 3, 2016

As a consultant, I have varying different roles across separate organizations.  Within these organizations, I'm working on different projects.  I'm now in a situation where I'm actively  involved 7 different projects across 3 different accounts.

What options do I have to work with issues across multiple accounts within a single view?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2016

Different projects is easy in JIRA - create a filter that includes the stuff you need to see.

The difficult one is likely to be "multiple accounts" - I assume you mean you log into three different JIRA Cloud systems to see your stuff?  I think you'd want to create links between the three and maybe need a project to replicate changes into (i.e. one Master JIRA that has some form of sync with the other two)

Jay Douglas October 3, 2016

Yes, across 3 different cloud accounts.  Two of them I'm using the same login, might prove useful given the latest Atlassian SSO efforts.  Replication may wok, I have not dug into this approach.  I guess it's worth adding that the combined view can be read only. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2016

Ok, if replication is a good fit for you, then I'd take a look at k15t's backbone product.  I think I'd set up an application link between the systems and see if you can get gadgets from one to work on the other ones dashboards too (not tried it sadly, would like to)

Suggest an answer