View Issue Screen if label of custom field is too long.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2013

Hi,

I create a Custom Field that have a long name. When I go to View Issue Screen, I see this:

http://subefotos.com/ver/?109a6538c0a98506815195df5a92915co.png

Is visually ugly customer. Is there any way to put another font or size of font to display the entire label, because I hjave some space in screen to display it. (you can see in the previous link).

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2013

Hi Daniel,

Apparently, there's an existing bug report which is related to your concern here:
- Long custom field names are truncated in the View Issue Screen

However, it looks like there's a workaround suggested in one of the comment in the bug report, hence can you kindly try to apply it and see if it helps?

I hope that this will help!

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2013

Works!

Thanks Ahmad! :)

Suggest an answer