Version report unestimated line... what is the criteria for this data?

The Version report shows an 'unestimated line'. This seems to incorporate the sub tasks for the user stories, which we don't generally estimate on. Is there a way to stop sub tasks being counted as 'unestimated' so the data here is much more clear and accurate?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

This is a known bug which is being tracked at these locations:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7154

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-8152

Feel free to vote for it to be fixed!

The work-around at the moment is to create a new board that uses a filter to exclude all unestimatable issues/tasks/sub-tasks. Its a bit fiddly, so hopefully a fix will be coming soon.

Thank you. Up voted those items.

We bulk changed all the unestimated features to the average of 4.501 points!  That strange point value indicates it is not estimated, but it helps us build out the chart.  

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

159 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you