Version of Jira OnDemand?

Hi,

we currently use an OnDemand Jira. Now I installed a downloaded Jira and tried to restore a backup that I made on the OnDemand Jira. It didn't work and said that the backup was from a newer Jira.

What version is the OnDemand Jira? It doesn't say in the footer.

Thanks,

Ingmar

2 answers

Hi Ingmar,

We are currently experiencing a bug in the export/import process that is preventing migrations from OnDemand (version 6) to stand alone instances (version 5.2.1). Though this should be fixed in the next week or two, there is a workaround. If you edit the entities.xml file in your backup, there are 2 OSPropertie entries -

OSPropertyString id="51789"

.and.

OSPropertyString id="10050"

Which have a value of 6001 or 6002 (depending on whether your backup is from last week or this week). If you update that value to 812, you should be able to import this file (and make sure you are starting with a clean DB).

If you run into any trouble, please submit a ticket with support.

Thanks,

-dave

None of the properties are in my backup.

You can raise a support request and attach only the XML backup. We can further check it for you to ensure it's downloadable.

You mean importable?

An engineer will work on it. Thanks for further patience.

Thank you. At least 10 characters required on comment body.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

243 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you