Vendor Desk

Zdenek Najdek November 2, 2020

Hi,

would it be possible to invert Jira Service Desk to Vendor Desk to manage and track vendors issues?

Thx.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2020

I am not sure what you mean by "invert", but if it means "use Jira Service Desk to gather and track issues our vendors raise with us", then yes.

I know of a lot of places that do that - they tend to have separate Service Desks for customers and vendors (or other people with different relationships), but they do use Jira as the first point of contact for all sorts of people.

Zdenek Najdek November 9, 2020

Instead of collecting issues from customers, I would like to distribute issues/task to our suppliers and then track the CAPA process and status.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2020

So your suppliers would need to be service desk agents?  Who would be raising the requests?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events