Project "MAS" is showing 1 sprint from another project "QAUT".
I have looked at the following:
- Verified that the filter for the MAS Board does not include a reference to the sprint from the other project by exporting results from filter to Excel and searching for "QAUT Sprint 15"
- Verified that filter from QAUT board does not include a reference to a "MAS" sprint
Need to fix this because it puts into question actual team velocity.
Any ideas why this is happening.
I'm stuggling to remember the details, but I seem to recall once I had a sprint that was associated with the wrong board too. I found this by looking in the database table that stores the sprints. My table is called "AO_60DB71_SPRINT." There's a column called "RAPID_VIEW_ID." I think that's where I noticed the problem.
I'm sorry I don't have a better memory, but maybe this helps you think of something or gives you a lead to try?
Or maybe someone else from the Community can either corroborate my story or verify that I'm indeed crazy. :)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs