Validator & Conditions: cloud vs server

Bruno Novo November 17, 2017

Hello!

After testing Jira Core Cloud we decided to implement it on our own servers.

During the testing of the Cloud version, I saw a long list of different validators available. However, now on our servers the available validators are only 2.

Why is that?

Thanks,

Bruno

2 answers

0 votes
Bruno Novo November 22, 2017

Below are the list of Condition on the Cloud version and on my fresh installation on the Server. How do I get the same list of conditions?

2017-11-22 12_49_47-Add Condition To Transition - Jira.png2017-11-22 12_51_16-Add Condition To Transition - Bridging Finance Inc..png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2017

You'll need the Jira Misc Workflow Extensions, Toolkit and Suite Utilities to get most of them.  The Bamboo one should come from the Atlassian Bamboo add-on.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2017

Cloud has a batch of add-ons pre-installed, giving you a number of validators.

Have a look in the marketplace for the Jira Toolkit, Jira Suite Utilities and Jira Misc Workflow Extensiosn.

Bruno Novo November 17, 2017

Thanks for your answer. Out of the three add-on only Jira Toolkit was installed on the cloud environment. I have installed it on the server but I don't see any changes on the validators.

Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2017

Ok, they must have been coming from other add-ons then.  I thought those are the only three immediately available in Cloud

However, adding them to server should have added to the list of validators - are they showing as installed and active in the "manage add-ons" section?

Bruno Novo November 20, 2017

Some of the addons you mentioned are not free.

On the cloud, the only addon installed is Jira Toolkit Plugin (other that the system addons)

Suggest an answer