Using pre configured Reopen Issue (3)

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2012

Hi,

I've added a new transition for reoening an issue and jira created a new transition named: Reopen Issue (751)

Is there any way to use pre configured Reopen Issue (3) transition instead?

Thanks,

Janiv

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2012

Had to add my own transition.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2012

You can do it through hacking the workflow XML, but the easiest way is to use the graphical workflow designer. After drawing the transition you have the option to use a common transition, or clone an existing one.

Would be good if this was available in the old-style UI, as I don't like doing things graphically.

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2012

Thanks,

But Reopen Issue (3) does not appear in my Common Transitions list

Suggest an answer