Using IE8, can't configure 'Custom User Pickers' plugin

G2G JPSupport July 28, 2013

Does anyone help us?

We installed mail.ru's 'Custom User Pickers' V2.0.9 on our Jira 5.1.9 and want to configure it.

But when I click 'configure', error message "error occured in page" at left bottom side of IE8 (not compatible mode) and no progress as attached image. I test latest version of this plugin with Jira 5.2.9, but same situation we have.

With IE10 and Firefox, I can configure this plugin so I wonder if any considerration are there with IE8 (not compatible mode).

Thank you in advance,

Chihara

1 answer

1 vote
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2013

di you tried with updated 'Custom User Pickers' plugin ?

if you using jira 5.2.9 then you have to use v. 2.1.1 of Custom User Pickers plugin

check the the vesion matrix

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.userpickers/versions

G2G JPSupport July 28, 2013

rambanam,

Thank you for your prompt respose.

I test using Custom User Pickers plugin V2.1.9 with Jira 5.2.9 and same failure I see.

Chihara

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2013

Suggest an answer