Using Groovy script to only start a single JIRA issue at a time for a user.

Teppei Lyn June 13, 2013

Hello everybody,

Does anyone know how to write a Groovy script and apply it to a JIRA system, so that only a single JIRA issue is allowed to be started at a time for a user? It means that if a user is currently having a JIRA issue XXX in "In Progress" status and he/she starts another JIRA issue YYY, the XXX issue is stopped before the YYY issue is started.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers

0 votes
Teppei Lyn June 26, 2013

Is there anyone knowing where to search for the similar question with this one which was posted before? Or knowing the answer and would like to share it? Thank you!

0 votes
Teppei Lyn June 13, 2013

At least it's not me who asked this question before. If you happen to know that it's repeated somewhere, could you send me the link to the previous question? Thanks!

0 votes
Teppei Lyn June 13, 2013

At least it's not me who asked this question before. If you happen to know that it's repeated somewhere, could you send me the link to the previous question? Thanks!

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

Haven't you, or another user, asked this exact question before?

Suggest an answer