Users report

tiagomatosweb July 9, 2017

Hi, I'm new on Jira.

How do I generate a report that shows the workload by user including all projects? Let say I have dev1, dev2 and dev3 and project1, project2 and project3.
- dev1 is working on project1 and project2
- dev2 is working on project3 only.
- dev3 is working on those 3 projects.

So, I need to be able to show a workload report for all those 3 uses and projects to analyse how busy they are in the next month or week for example.

Is that possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2017

How do you define "workload"? The total estimated time of the issues assigned to a specific user? Or how? 

Without knowing that, this is hard to answer.

tiagomatosweb July 10, 2017

Hi, sorry if I was not clear.

I would like to be able to know which developer is available next week/month, for instance, depending on how busy they are.

In a real case, let say if I get a new project today. How do I know which developer(s) is(are) able to handle that if I don't know their everyday workload?

Ohter usecase is, if we get a maintenance today, how do I know which developer is able to handle that let say by next week?

As I am new in Jira, I have been testing other systems such as Liquid Planner which does have that feature.

0 votes
Sindhu July 9, 2017

Suggest an answer