User timesheet not open error

Wang Lili June 25, 2015

Trying to log work in Tempo timesheets, but keep receiving a user timesheet not open error regardless of the date I choose. What could be the issue? (Company Jira administrators are also not aware of what could be causing the error.)

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 4.29.23 PM.png

5 answers

3 votes
Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2015

Hi Jay

Glad this could be resolved.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Support

Sumit Pathak November 2, 2020

please explain how you resolved this ?

0 votes
Ender Akgün September 6, 2017

Hi @Jay Chu

Can you explain how you resolved this?

Sumit Pathak November 2, 2020

please explain the resolution for this issue

0 votes
Jay Chu August 2, 2015

Thank supporter! i resolved my issue

0 votes
Heiða Dóra Jónsdóttir July 13, 2015

Hi Want Lili and Jay Chu

Sorry for the late reply but as this has only been tagged with JIRA tags, we (Tempo) did not receive any notification regarding this question. 

Could it be that the users who can not edit their timesheets have sent the period for approval and that it has already been approved? After the period has been approved any dates within the approved period can not be edited.

Please let me know if this is the case. If this is not the case please inform me what Timesheets and JIRA versions you are operating on. If you wish to share sensitive information, please create a customer support ticket within our support system at: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/JTS/Getting+Help+and+Support

For more information on timesheet approvals please see: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO0713/Timesheet+Approval+Process

Best regards,
Heiða Dóra
Tempo Support

Avinash Perera March 30, 2020

Hi,

I'm a JIRA Admin for my Team and Tempo worklogs are not updating for me and even I can't add Time Logs for my own JIRA Issues. it gives me the following error.

Could you please help me on this.

Thank You,
Avinash Pererapicturemessage_gxka4hlz.ws2.png

0 votes
Jay Chu July 8, 2015

I also encountered this problem

Suggest an answer