User stories to act by EOD

Deleted user May 15, 2017

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to configure some functionality where i should get a list of all User stories for which i have to act by EOD.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2017

Run a filter to find the issues you are interested in, and save it.  You then you have lots of reporting variations, but the two basic routes are:

• A dashboard gadget that simply displays them when you visit the dashboard. 
  • A subscription that emails you regularly

On your actual search, I can't give you the "correct" JQL as you have not really defined how you are identifying the issues by time.  I'm going to take a guess that you mean you are putting a "due date" on the issues, and your acronym means "End of Day" (and not Explosive Ordnance Disposal), in which case you can use

due < endOfDay()

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2017

What do you mean by EOD?

Deleted user May 15, 2017

Apologies to make it confusing, basically i have some 100 of user stories under one Epic. I just want to create some functionality where i can get list of all issues where my developers have requested some action from me rather than going to each issues and checking in it.

The idea can be where developers have user mention (@xyz) for some clarification or action item, i should be able to directly check at one place. Do you think it is possible ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events