User sees "Unknown" for Crucible review state in Source tab (JIRA) Edited

I'm an administrator in JIRA and Fisheye/Crucible. When I view the Source tab in JIRA, I see that a review is closed. A regular user, however, sees the review state as unknown. I'm thinking this is a permission or authentication problem. However, I have not been able to narrow down a root cause. Can anyone give me some advice?

MyView.pngRegular User View.png

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I fixed the issue by configuring the permission scheme to allow anonymous users the right to view reviews. Previously, we had granted all logged in users this permission.

This fix makes no sense to me. If JIRA and Fisheye can communicate with each other and show the correct state for an admin, it should be able to show the correct state for any logged in user.

Is there some connection between repository permissions and project permissions? We have anonymous access set for all of our repositories.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

92 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you