User not receiving notification

Shah Baloch February 25, 2020

We are using the Default Notification Scheme for all of our projects. I'm not receiving notification from one project when I create a ticket or move a ticket. Another project with the same notification scheme I'm getting notification via email. What is going on? Am I missing something? 

1 answer

0 votes
Tony Rossiter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

@Shah Baloch 

Check your profile.  You are likely opted out of receiving notifications for changes you make. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/managing-your-user-profile-939938953.html

Shah Baloch February 26, 2020

Neither I or other employee opted out, I don't have any idea that then why I was getting notifications from another project. Like we have an ABC project and XYZ project, both are using the same notification scheme. I got notifications from ABC when I created an issue but not in XYZ. I never made any changes in the preference section. I would like to know what is causing this. Thank you for your quick reply. 

Tony Rossiter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

Sounds like a role issue then if they are sharing the same notification scheme.  I would check to make sure you are in the same role(s) in each project. 

Suggest an answer