User not able to see "Import Issues from CSV" in Issues menu option.

Satyendra Narwane
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2017

Envirnoment: Jira 7.3.6(Server), OS: Linux 

I am working with my Test Engg and they want the bulk issue creation option for all Test Engg. The user has access to project & create issue permisssion. But still they are not able to see the option in Issues menu. We tried the same with a single user granting him the Admin right but still unable to see the option. Where as I am able to see the same in my Issues menu option.

Is their any permission that I have to grant to Test Engg.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2017

Hi Satyendra,

you also need the global permission "Bulk Change".

Look here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-global-permissions-861253290.html 

Satyendra Narwane
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2017

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for sharing the Information.

I tried this on my local system and its working let me check this on the production system.

Thanks again.

Suggest an answer