Hi everyone! I'd like to be able to get a pie chart where I can view reported issues by various groups, in order to see what user group is reporting most / fewest issues. Is that somehow possible? Can I perhaps create a CustomField where the group is set by reporter, and then set that CustomField as statistic type? Very best regards Kristín
1. You can prepare field and add values to your field:
- Create Custom Field (choose field type Group Picker).
- Select group in custom field in create form
You need to prepare relationship between value of the Reporter field and value of the group or department
(with REST web service, remote file, database or another jira custom field)
There are some plugins in jira marketplace to help you:
- nFeed (https://confluence.valiantys.com/display/SQLFEED/Description+and+Features, (Create custom fields with data from your web services, remote files or databases,
define dependencies between reporter(parent) and your custom group field (children),
select »Auto selection« option for group field,…)
- Dynamic Forms (https://bitbucket.org/intenso/dynamic-forms/wiki/Home, go to »Mapping for select« section in the documentation) ...
2. Add Pie Chart gadget
3. In Statistic Type field select your custom fied
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs