User custom field not showing in notification scheme

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2013

I'm trying to set a notification to a User custom field value but when I click to se the list, it doesn't pull the custom fields.The list is not being populated. I do have about 7 User Custom Fields. Does any one know if there is a bug related to that? JIRA V6.1

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Issue was resolved, seems like the issue was that the instance wasn't fully configured with the custom schemes and it also didn't have any fields. as soon as I configured everything and associated schemes to projects, the fields showed up in the notification scheme configuration.

0 votes
Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2013

Opened a support ticket, since I'm getting no answers form the community

1. JSP-174083

Suggest an answer