User cannot login

Eric Sturz April 12, 2021

Hello,

I've included a user inside the "Customer" section so that they can login and open tickets. However, the user cannot login and even after I deleted the same user and reinserted into the same customer, the user still cannot log in.

How do I proceed from here or where do I open a ticket directly to Jira Support?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hi @Eric Sturz 

In this page, you can open the ticket to the Atlassian support

https://support.atlassian.com/

Cheers

Hello, @Vero Rivas! How are you?

Before writing this question down I've tried that and I was not able to.
Is there are other way?

Thanks!

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hi @Eric Sturz 

Because you couldn't, what problem did you have to write a support ticket to Atlassian

Cheers

Hi, @Vero Rivas

When going through the process (answering each question, giving the necessary information, or choosing an option), the options given to me was to look into the available documentation or check out the community. It did not give me the option of opening a ticket.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events