User avatar and issue type image problem with thunderbird

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

Hi,

When I get email notifications in Thunderbird, I get user avatar and issue type image crash... with webmail works fine. I don't know why don't display... I don't have VPN and proxy...

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

This should be a client issue. If the image displays fine on a webclient, then it's usually 'always' the client issue. Check if the client automatically blocks images.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2013

I read that you've to be logged in JIRA to see avatar image... so how can my client (thunderbird) log in in to the system? Webmail remember my user and pass...

Suggest an answer