It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User Story not going into review status

I am trying to send for review a user story, that has it`s sub tasks already completed, but it does not let me. It does not give me any error, it`s just that when I select Send for review, and resolution Done, y does not do anything, it does not take the changes. It never happened to me before, any ideas? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz Community Leader Oct 30, 2019

Hi @Gabriela Vila ,

Is it a one time issue or still facing it? 

As I understand from your post, you can see "Send for Review" button on user story. After clicking it, you fill the fields (resolution etc) on transition screen but it doesn't move to next status? Do you see any errors?

Can you please describe with more details?

Regards

Hi!! Te problem was that the acceptance criteria was not showing up. Once I fixed that, I was able to send it for review.

Thanks for you answer

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you