User Story Map

Lulu Lin February 20, 2015

We had User Story Map add-on trial version installed on our corporate JIRA instance. What do we need to do to have individual project enabled for this? Do we need special configuration for the project to use this? We tried to go to Agile-User Story Map and couldn't see anything there with any map created for our project. Please let me know if you need further information to assist. Thank you.
Lulu 

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2016

Hi Lulu, Rebecca, Jeff,

Last week we released a completely rewritten version of User Story Map for JIRA, now called Easy Agile User Story Maps for JIRA.

I would like to invite you to try the product once again and provide feedback on how we can create a great story mapping solution for your teams.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Easy Agile 

Hotovaga July 2, 2017

@NickMouldon

In your demo video on YouTube, the story board layout shown is not available, or the least, I cannot configure in my trial version for jira cloud!

From the manue bar, I've to choose either for sprint swimlanes or for version swimlanes on the side pane/navigation pane.

Why can't I have both?

Also, How do I customise to have the layout shown in your damo video?

Thanks for your attention.

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2017

Hi Hotovaga,

Answers below. Should you need any clarification please reach out to support@easyagile.com and we can investigate further.

In your demo video on YouTube, the story board layout shown is not available, or the least, I cannot configure in my trial version for jira cloud!

- This is likely due to the new Atlassian Design Guidelines v3 which is currently rolling out to JIRA Cloud instances.

From the manue bar, I've to choose either for sprint swimlanes or for version swimlanes on the side pane/navigation pane.

- Correct, you've got the 'No swimlanes', 'Sprint swimlanes' and 'Version swimlanes' options. We don't show both simultanously as we allow you to drag and drop from one sprint/version to another for sequencing work.

Also, How do I customise to have the layout shown in your damo video?

- There is no customisation at present as we are blocked by JSWCLOUD-13728 (expose card layout in JIRA Software API).

Thanks Hotovaga, have a good day,
Nick Muldoon, Easy Agile

0 votes
Jeff Langston March 20, 2015

To all who are interested, this is the answer I got through other means:

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this!

The Agile User Story Map is an Add-on developed by Bauer Information Technology which is a 3d party application vendor, unaffiliated to Atlassian. I can only invite you to contact Bauer directly to ask them more details about activating their Add-on for JIRA in order to enable you to test further.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

• Malik Mangier — Product Advocate

This is my response, in case any one else is considering Atlassian as a product line:

I'm appalled at your level of Customer Support for a company such as Atlassian. Thanks for making the decision clear -- I wouldn't touch JIRA with a ten foot pole. Your support sucks. Your Trial documentation sucks. Your add-ons are apparently a nightmare waiting to happen since it's clear they involve dealing with all sorts of 3rd-party vendors, not Atlassian. If I can't even play with one simple little aspect of your endless mix of features without getting into this kind of a mess from the start, you'd clearly cost me and my many teams a huge loss of time and money. Goodbye and good riddance!!!!!

0 votes
Jeff Langston March 18, 2015

I'm having the same problem as well.  Has Atlassian provided an answer as to how to access this add-on.  Frankly, as someone new to Atlassian, I certainly don't want to do business with them or use this tool if this is the type of support they provide they're users!!!

0 votes
RebeccaM February 25, 2015

I am having the same problem.

Suggest an answer