• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User Picker (single user) fields in 8.13.2 can no longer make them read-only via scriptrunner? Edited

We recently got upgraded to jira service desk 8.13.2 and from that point onwards I cant make User Picker fields read-only using script-runner. In fact I can't update those fields of that type via script-runner (5.7.1.1-p5)

We also upgraded to scriptrunner 6.17 (the latest) and that seems to fix the issue with assigning values to User Picker fields via script. However, it still fails to make those fields Read-Only. This fails no matter if you do this in groovy via cutomField.setReadOnly(true) or if you switch the Readonly option in the UI.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hello @jgiraldo1 , I found a raised bug report regarding the ReadOnly issue: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-4981

I would like to suggest you comment and vote on the issue as they regularly review this.
I hope it answers your question :)

Yep, there are a nasty bug there. Hope they can fix this soon.

Do we know when this new version will be released? The issue seems stuck in Awaiting Release since the end of Jan

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you