User Picker (single user) fields in 8.13.2 can no longer make them read-only via scriptrunner?

jgiraldo1 January 27, 2021

We recently got upgraded to jira service desk 8.13.2 and from that point onwards I cant make User Picker fields read-only using script-runner. In fact I can't update those fields of that type via script-runner (5.7.1.1-p5)

We also upgraded to scriptrunner 6.17 (the latest) and that seems to fix the issue with assigning values to User Picker fields via script. However, it still fails to make those fields Read-Only. This fails no matter if you do this in groovy via cutomField.setReadOnly(true) or if you switch the Readonly option in the UI.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lih Yao Tiong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2021

Hello @jgiraldo1 , I found a raised bug report regarding the ReadOnly issue: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-4981

I would like to suggest you comment and vote on the issue as they regularly review this.
I hope it answers your question :)

jgiraldo1 January 29, 2021

Yep, there are a nasty bug there. Hope they can fix this soon.

jgiraldo1 February 24, 2021

Do we know when this new version will be released? The issue seems stuck in Awaiting Release since the end of Jan

Suggest an answer