It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User Name is missing from daily worklog

murali.k I'm New Here Sep 12, 2019

I have a dashboard that tracks users who are working on multiple projects. So that I can know that they are working or Project A or Project B.

I can track all the users but, the name of a single user is missing from my daily worklog. When I checked his login, he has logged time in a project.

Note: I have added his name in the project group. But, I still don't get his information on the daily log.

Kindly share the solution for this

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @murali.k

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I understand that you are using a dashboard gadget to display the time logged for users in two different projects, however, it is not displaying the time logged for a specific user. Is it correct?

Can you please provide us a screenshot displaying the gadget you are using to track your user's progress? 

Also, I would like to point out that Jira Software has Dashboards and Boards, which are completely distinct features. Checking each feature description, can you confirm to us that you are indeed using a dashboard and not a board?

We will be waiting for your answer and the screenshots to better understand what is the gadget/report you are using to track the progress of your users.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

880 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you