User/Group History Report times out

Ty Taylor February 27, 2014

We are currently running Jira 5.2.11 and JEP 3.4.0.

When we run the JEP User/Group History Report. It times out most of the time and does not display any data. By default it is selecting the project and we are selecting a weeks data, we also select a group that has 22 members in it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2014

Hi Ty,

I will have a performance update on History Report, however could you please raise an issue on this subject, so that I can understand the exact problem.

And please provide more info about the issues that will be the result of the report.

- Around how many issues are being expected?

- Can you get report if you filter less records (for a week, a couple of days)?

- etc

I will do my best ASAP

Tuncay Senturk

Ty Taylor February 27, 2014

Hi Tuncay,

I have created the support request JSP-185916

Thank you,

Ty

Ty Taylor May 19, 2014

Hi Tuncay,

I have not heard back from you on this issue. I also opened the correct support request @ https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/jira-enhancer-plugin/issue/69/jep-user-group-history-report-times-out

Thank you,
Ty

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2014

Hi Ty,

The issue is under development. I am going deeper on how to speed up the report. OTOH it is getting time.

Thanks for your understanding

Tuncay

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2014

Hi again,

Since the issue has been created anonymously, notifications will not be sent to you automatically.

Could you please watch the issue and discuss the details there?

Thanks

Tuncay Senturk

Suggest an answer