Use "Due Date" field in every Screen

Deleted user January 3, 2019

Hey,

i found out, that i can implement the "due date" field in a Project when modifying the screen for issues.

Since we are using a lot of projects and screens, i would like to have this field implemented in each screen that exists and also in future projects, so this is always included and nobody will forget to ajust the issue screen for this project.

Is there a way to do so?

Best ,

Patrick

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-03 um 11.52.18.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-01-03 um 11.53.07.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2019

Hi @[deleted]

As 'Due date' is a system field, go to the field configuration (admin->Issues->Fields->Field Configurations) , find the field in the field configuration

Click on screens

image.png

And add the field to the required screens listed there

image.png

By the way, if it is a custom field, this could be done via admin->Issues->fields->custom fields also.

Deleted user January 3, 2019

Ok, thanks, that made it quite handy to activate the field on the projects where it was not implemented so far.  > 80 

I guess it needs to be done when creating a new project as well - i'll leave a note somewhere for the admins.

Thank you!

Patrick

patricio February 2, 2022

Hi @Fazila Ashraf 

Just following up on this topic. Is there a way to ensure due date is automatically added to all future projects/screens without having to do it manually?

0 votes
Srinivasarao Akiri April 30, 2019

Hi @[deleted] 

Due Date is a system field,Just you need to open the screen and add the field.

mahi kamal December 13, 2022

i do this , but doesn't working and i don't know how to solve this problem i need the due date field please help me! thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events