Use of labels in Jira Portfolio 2.1.2

Kåre Sune Godiksen October 13, 2016

Am I the only one who gets an SQL error when I try to use labels on my stories (in scope view) in JIRA Portfolio 2.1.2?

Example

com.querydsl.core.QueryException: Caught SQLException for select top (?) "silabel"."LABEL", count(*) as "cnt" from "dbo"."AO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ISSUE_LABEL" "silabel" left join "dbo"."AO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ISSUES" "scenarioIssue" on "scenarioIssue"."ID" = "silabel"."SCENARIO_ISSUE_ID" where true and "scenarioIssue"."SCENARIO_ID" = ? group by "silabel"."LABEL" order by "cnt" desc, lower("silabel"."LABEL") asc, "silabel"."LABEL" asc

Database type

mssql

Regards,

Kåre

1 answer

1 vote
Rhys Christian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2016

Hey Kåre,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're sad to hear that you're receiving these errors.
Could you please create a support request so that our devs can investigate and track your issue?
https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/28

Thank you,
Rhys

Rhys Christian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2016

Also. In your support ticket can you please include the entire exception for the error?

Thanks

Suggest an answer