We are in the process of automating one of our processes in our company. We are considering of buying a built in application. Can you verify if the following features is applicable to JIRA?
1. Can it send notification emails?
2. Number of fields that can be defined, created
3. Can we rename the fields that are already existing?
4. Can we define dropdown fields?
5. If a field is a dropdown, can we replace it say with a free form, or a checklist?
6. Inside a view/form, can it have another view/form?
7. Can it create a Printable form out of fields in the tool.?
8. Can data be exported to excel
9. Can we import data from excel.. excel to the tool?
10. Multiple users can update, modify tool
11. Multiple Logged ticket
12. Connect to exisiting server or drive?
Appreciate immediate response.
Thanks! Have a great day ahead!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs