Urgent: Ask for help of application for the community license free version

Xin Li April 16, 2014

I am an applicant who come from a non-profit organization in China. Now I am applying for the Community free version of JIRA AGILE. Under the guidance of the JIRA official website, I must provide the proof which can certify my non-profit status.

However, we don't have any income tax exemption letter from Chinese goverment, but the registration certificate for enterprise administration.

Anyone else who knows what I could provide to certify the status of NGO and it will meet your requirement? Pls help me!

Thanks very much! Wishing the reply ASAP.

Kevin

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2014

As this is not going to meet the standard published rules, you will *definitely* need to talk to Atlassian sales about it to work out if they can accept your application. Try sales at atlassian dot com

Xin Li May 3, 2014
OK,thx.The issue has been solved.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2014

Answers will keep reminding you about open questions until you accept the answer - look for the tick to the left of the avatar picture of the user who answered.

Suggest an answer