Urgent: Ask for help of application for the community license free version

I am an applicant who come from a non-profit organization in China. Now I am applying for the Community free version of JIRA AGILE. Under the guidance of the JIRA official website, I must provide the proof which can certify my non-profit status.

However, we don't have any income tax exemption letter from Chinese goverment, but the registration certificate for enterprise administration.

Anyone else who knows what I could provide to certify the status of NGO and it will meet your requirement? Pls help me!

Thanks very much! Wishing the reply ASAP.

Kevin

1 answer

0 votes

As this is not going to meet the standard published rules, you will *definitely* need to talk to Atlassian sales about it to work out if they can accept your application. Try sales at atlassian dot com

OK,thx.The issue has been solved.

Answers will keep reminding you about open questions until you accept the answer - look for the tick to the left of the avatar picture of the user who answered.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,409 views 15 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you