Upgraded to Jira v6.0.5 and now missing the report menu

Justin Goodman August 4, 2013

I can not access any default reports or any add-on reports because there is no longer a report menu available from the project page or any other page that I can find.

4 answers

1 vote
Keith Champoux August 18, 2013

I know in JIRA4 there was a Reports menu in the upper right corner when viewing a project. As of JIRA5 and JIRA6, the Report options are shown in the page itself (under Summary, Versions, 30 Day Summary on the left side of the page). Is that what you were looking for?

Mariano Benitez August 19, 2013

Yep right, I missed it. It is confusing that in many places of the documentation it refers to that tab...

0 votes
dirkd August 19, 2013

Just go to the projects drop-down in JIRA’s header. Then, click the particular project you want to report on.

From here it depends what version of JIRA you have. In JIRA 6, reports live just below the created vs. resolved gadget. If you don’t see it on the screen directly scroll down a bit and you’ll see it below the red and green chart.

from "JIRA Tip of the Month: Reporting!" (July)

0 votes
Mariano Benitez August 18, 2013

same happens to me on a 6.0.4 and a 6.0.6 installations.

6.0.4 is upgraded from 4.x and 6.0.6 is plain vanilla installation...

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2013

Hi Justin,

Have you upgraded all the plugins from your old version in JIRA 6.0.5?

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

Justin Goodman August 5, 2013

Yes, we did that first. We actually don't have many user installed plug-ins. I even uninstalled and re-installed all the plugins. I'm starting to doubt it's a plugin issue because none of the default system reports are available either.

Suggest an answer