Upgrade to jira 6.1.4 fails

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2014

Hi

I tried upgrading my jira from 5.0 to 6.1.4 (using database pointing method)

Upgrade went fine with no errors.

However, when i tried to access the URL, 6.1.4 jira home page loaded up but when i try to login, it doesn ot allow me. The page simply refreshes and no ones logins are accepted.

Rahul

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2014

What does the log file say?

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2014

atlassian-jira-security.log would probably contain information about the failed login but it's also a good idea to check atlassian-jira.log for any errors.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2014

Thanks Nic and Boris for taking time and responding to my question

1 vote
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2014

I found the problem, it was with my browser. I was using chrome 33.0 version. moment i used my ie9, jira logged in.

Rahul

Suggest an answer