What happened?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2013

Templates are stored here: jira.propertytext table

TSM Admin November 20, 2013

I found my old template name and added it to the list in "JEDITOR_TEMPLATES_ORDER", but it still didn't show up. Is there something else I need to do?

Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2013

No, only this, however the format or some names may be incorrect. We release 1.5.48 during this week. This version should fix the issue with templates.

TSM Admin December 23, 2013

I just upgraded and my templates did not come back. Still just the defaults.

Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2013

We have finally managed to reproduce this problem and fixed it.

The following build should fix the problem immediately: http://jiraeditor.com/builds/jeditor-1.5.49-preview.jar.

Public 1.5.49 will incorporate this fix. It will be shipped within several days.

TSM Admin December 30, 2013

This build fixed my issues and my templates now show in the system Thanks.

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2013

Hi Shaun,

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

If you can see the templates on the Prepopulation tab in JEditor Configuration, but can't see them in Templates tab after upgrade to 1.5.47 do the following:

1. Uninstall JEditor 1.5.47

2. Download and install JEditor 1.5.46

There's a bug in upgrade script that sometimes makes templates inaccessible. The templates are not lost, they are stored in your JIRA DB. After downgrade you will be able to access them.

The fix of this issue will come with JEditor 1.5.48.

TSM Admin November 19, 2013

I figured they might be in the database, but couldn't find the table. What is the name of the DB table?

Suggest an answer