Upgrade to 1.5.47 Replaced All Custom Templates

What happened?

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Templates are stored here: jira.propertytext table

I found my old template name and added it to the list in "JEDITOR_TEMPLATES_ORDER", but it still didn't show up. Is there something else I need to do?

No, only this, however the format or some names may be incorrect. We release 1.5.48 during this week. This version should fix the issue with templates.

I just upgraded and my templates did not come back. Still just the defaults.

We have finally managed to reproduce this problem and fixed it.

The following build should fix the problem immediately: http://jiraeditor.com/builds/jeditor-1.5.49-preview.jar.

Public 1.5.49 will incorporate this fix. It will be shipped within several days.

This build fixed my issues and my templates now show in the system Thanks.

Hi Shaun,

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

If you can see the templates on the Prepopulation tab in JEditor Configuration, but can't see them in Templates tab after upgrade to 1.5.47 do the following:

1. Uninstall JEditor 1.5.47

2. Download and install JEditor 1.5.46

There's a bug in upgrade script that sometimes makes templates inaccessible. The templates are not lost, they are stored in your JIRA DB. After downgrade you will be able to access them.

The fix of this issue will come with JEditor 1.5.48.

I figured they might be in the database, but couldn't find the table. What is the name of the DB table?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

449 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you