Upgrade "guide" per customer

kevin pauwels October 9, 2013

Hi guys,

We're using Jira, Confluence and a bunch of other atlassian products.

Currently we're working on several upgrades for customers and we were wondering if there is any easy way to bundle everything we have for certain upgrade and show it all on one page.

Every upgrade would consist out of 10-100 jira issues. These issues would be coupled to our SVN & crucible. So these tickets would contain all the files changed for the issue and also comments.

We'd like to be able to view all files changed for a certain upgrade + the comments.

Is something like this possible ?

If my explenation is in any way unclear or doesn't make sense, please feel free to ask me for additional information.

1 answer

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

If i understand you correctly you want to tag a bunch of issues for each release for your customer. We already have the fix versions field for this purpose. Issues which are going to be released in an upgrade, you tag them with the correct fix version so they come up on search when you search them with fix version.

Did i answer your question?

Rahul

kevin pauwels October 9, 2013

Hi Rahul,

Not exactly, I want to prevent myself from having to open each issue seperatly to see what was change and what was commented.

I'd like to have an overview of everything somewhere on one page.

Suggest an answer