Had an interesting thing happen during the upgrade from JIRA 6.0.1 to 6.0.4 this weekend. We have 3 permission schemes defined. All 3 had "Project Lead" added to the "Administer Projects" Role. All 3 had that disappear. I didn't see anything in the Release Notes that indicate any significant changes were made to permission scheme functions. Just curious if anyone else has seen this, or did I just get lucky?
No, I did the quick/easy upgrade by simply running the .exe, and it didn't give me any errors. I ran the Hercules support bot and didn't see anything related to permission schemes in the report. I easily fixed the issue by manually correcting the permission schemes (after one of my leads complained), but thought it was a curious thing worth noting.
We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG