Updating filter selection criteria in bulk

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2013

Hi All

I recently updated my priority name from P0/Urgent to P0/Blocker. Now after the change all filters which had Po/Urgent is starting to return no results.

We have over 200 filters and most of them use priority to return results. How can i update all the filter information.

Rahul

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

I agree with Nic. There is no way to do this unless you try some database tools to go through the filter table and replace all "P0/Urgent" to "P0/Blocker" using regex matching.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2013

Sorry, I edited your question title because I almost typed "run filter, use bulk edit", and that's not what you meant.

Sadly, I'm also afraid I don't have an answer for you - there's no way to correct the filters that have been broken by the rename.

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2013

Any ideas guys?

Suggest an answer