Updating filter selection criteria in bulk

Hi All

I recently updated my priority name from P0/Urgent to P0/Blocker. Now after the change all filters which had Po/Urgent is starting to return no results.

We have over 200 filters and most of them use priority to return results. How can i update all the filter information.

Rahul

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I agree with Nic. There is no way to do this unless you try some database tools to go through the filter table and replace all "P0/Urgent" to "P0/Blocker" using regex matching.

Sorry, I edited your question title because I almost typed "run filter, use bulk edit", and that's not what you meant.

Sadly, I'm also afraid I don't have an answer for you - there's no way to correct the filters that have been broken by the rename.

Any ideas guys?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

172 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you