Updating an already timed task in Joggler will not update the time description on JIRA

Steven Rosato July 23, 2014

Using Toggl, when I start tracking time with Joggler for JIRA, if I stop the timer on Toggl and let it sync to Jira, if I come back to toggl and update the description and time spent, it will update the time correctly on Jira again, but it will not update the description. Is it intended? I would really like it to sync the description as well since usually I like to document what I did once I have finished the task.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user July 27, 2014

You are the second user in very short time requesting Agile support. But I have to anwer you too: We do not plan to support Agile any time soon. Extending JIRA is already a big enough burdon.

Benno

0 votes
Deleted user July 24, 2014

I was able to fix this for the next joggler version which should be released early next week.

Regards

Benno

Steven Rosato July 24, 2014

Wow thanks thats some quick fixing I like it. Currently evaluating it and this one the killer thing I needed in order to buy Joggler. The other only thing I would consider having is the ability to start the time directly in the Jira Agile Window so that I don't need to go to the direct issue page in order to start tracking time, but that's me getting a little bit a feature scope creeper. Should I open a new question for that? Or is your issue tracking system available to the end user?

Thanks a lot

0 votes
Deleted user July 24, 2014

Hi Steven

This is something between a bug and a missing feature. I've created an issue for this in our issue tracker and try to fix this with an upcomming joggler version.

Regards

Benno

Suggest an answer