I'm using Database Custom Field plugin in a select list custom field to show database values depending on the value of another Custom Text field.
At “Create Issue” screen the behavior is correct: if I change the value of the custom text field, the values of database custom field are updated.
However at “Edit Issue” screen, when I change the value of the custom text field, the database custom field doesn t update its values.
We have JIRA v6.0 and Database Plugin v2.6.5.
Is there any bug regarding these two versions? We tried the same in other environment with JIRA v6.0.2 and Database Plugin v2.6.5, in this case the behavior is correct in Create and Edit Issue screens.
Thanks in advance
I just tested database custom field 2.6.5 on Jira 6.0 using your test scenario, but couldn't reproduce the problem.
I have configured a select list db field with a standard text custom field as dynamic parameter in the query.
When entering edit issue screen and changing the value in the text custom field the values for the database custom field are correctly updated.
If your problem persists, please open a bug on http://bugs.kepler-rominfo.com/browse/DBCFon this matter, providing additional details: screenshots with the fields configuration and behavior on edit screen, browser and database type used, as well as related log entries.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs