We have JIRA Suite Utilities Workflow Post-Functions installed. We've added a post function that calls for a field to be updated with the %%CURRENT_DATETIME%% value but when tested, it fails to update. The fix is to remove the field from the post function, then re-add it again. Is there a known issue to cause this behavior?
Thanks Mikey, I did check this, and yes, that may be the case. We completed a re-index, and I will do some additional testing and verify that the PF will work with this function and post a result to confirm the behavior is not repeating, this may be of help to other users.
I needed to make a clarification, on two points. One, the post function IS called before the re-index in the PF. Secondly, I have just completed a System level re-index due to other issues, (I probably should have been more clear) but there may be a connection. Once again I will make an update once a test is complete!
This is Jira 6.38 with JSU of 1,4.9. The function was "Update Issue Custom Field" to %%CURRENT_DATETIME%%. (i.e., now). I'm thinking this may be brought on by the need for a system reindex, but this could be a need to update to 1.4.10. So far following a system reindex, the error has not reappeared in the environment. Thank you.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs