Update custom field value with Current_DateTime + e.g. 7 days

Michael Reiff June 28, 2015

How can I add e.g. 7 days to the current date.

I wand to update a custom Field (Field Type: Date picker) with a Postfunction of the JIRA Suite Utiliy: Update Custom Field Value?

3 answers

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2015
0 votes
Michael Reiff June 29, 2015

Thank for your help: The custom Field of Type "calculated Date" is my Resolution.

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2015

You will need to use the Transition Date/Time Field

• Create a new custom field, choosing "Transition Date/Time Field" for its type
Michael Reiff June 28, 2015

I can't find the custom field type: Transition Date/Time Field To be more clear: I want to add e.g. 7 days to the current date, using the Postfunction "Update Custom Field".

Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 28, 2015

It is not possible to add days using "Update Custom Field" post-function. You can only set it to current date value.

Suggest an answer