Unlicense agents

Szymon Ptak May 24, 2021

Hi, can someone please help me unlicense agents? It seems i cant untick the access.4.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Hi @Szymon Ptak 

This user will be associated with at least one group that is allocated access to the Jira Service Management product. If you remove them from all said group(s) then they will be removed from using JSM

Szymon Ptak May 24, 2021

Like this? I delete user from all of the groups, but still this person is in there.

5.png

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Ahh you will need to click on Zaufany under Roles and change this to Basic (the first option). The current option has admin access to products, and so you aren't able to remove the product access unless you make them a Basic user. Once they are a Basic user, then you can start changing their product access via changing their group membership

Szymon Ptak May 24, 2021

Thank you that works ! :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events