Universal gadget for JIRA returns blank area

fjodors
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2015

I added Universal gadget for JIRA on my mydasboard, however this gadget doesn't work.

I tested with "Predefined scripts" and with simple html text (see screenshot). In both cases it returns blank area.

It seems, pressing on "Save" button, gadget data was not submitted correctly- I see message with strange response from POST request in console:

throw 1; < don't be evil' >{"<jiraServer>/rest/gadget/1.0/currentUser":{"headers":{},"oauthError":"UNKNOWN_PROBLEM","body":"","oauthErrorText":"No oauth_token returned from service provider ...

00 gadget blank area.png

01 gadget options.png

02 console response.png

Thanks

Fyodor

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2015

Hi Fjodors,

Sorry for the delay. I did not get email with your question.

Although I was not able to reproduce the bug, I think I fixed it. Please install version 0.3 and let me know if it works fine.

fjodors
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2015

Hello Volodymyr Yes, problems was resolved in 0.3 version. I updated plugin on my jira instance and now it works. Thank you, Fyodor

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2015

Fjodors, Thank you for reporting the problem and for the update. Could you please update or remove "2" stars rating from atlassian marketplace.

Suggest an answer