Undo Epic

harsha vardhan July 31, 2021

Epic is moved to done accidently. Unable to move back to todo

actions done: check workflow - no conditions, no postfunctions that are hindering it to move back to todo. To do has a transition "All". I see there is one condition however, it does not show up on the screen - dont know why?

2. Checked permission helper, added the person to the project role to do that transition. However no use.

Can anyone guide where this might have gone wrong?

Regards

Harsha

2 answers

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

@harsha vardhan ,

Thanks for posting.

Are you looking to do this undo manually or trying to figure out what went wrong or both?

Note - I meant manually i.e. writing a filter to find the affected EPICs and bulk update to revert.

Cheers

Suvradip

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021

Hi @harsha vardhan:

You've done the right checks with conditions/validators/postfunctions/permission. I suggest you manually create a transition from done to to do and see it fixes the issue.  

Suggest an answer