Unable to view time or run reports for my team

Nicole January 9, 2020

We've downloaded Tempo and are currently still using the trial version. I've tried running a Logged Time Report for my team but I'm unable to see anyone's time except my own. I am a Jira Admin.

I have ensured that View Worklogs is set for our for my projects

I've created a Team for our projects, but it does not allow me to assign a Team Lead

Please Help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Hi

This is related to tempo team permission that you can set it from here:
https://<your-address./secure/Tempo.jspa#/teams/team/{team-id}/permissions

You should set View team worklogs 

You need to get the Tempo Team Administrators permission before, and you can configure it through the JIRA Global Permissions section.

Nicole January 9, 2020

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I've done this and View team worklogs is set. I'm still not able to set myself as the Team Lead and I'm still unable to report other employees time.

Like Ansar Rezaei likes this
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Give All tempo Global permission to yourself, then check View All Worklogs in project permission scheme for projects you want, then check for Manage team permission that I provide a link to it in the previous comment. Nothing more than this :-))

Like Nicole likes this

Suggest an answer