Unable to view menu using IE11

David.James September 5, 2017

Hello

I am unable to see the menu that is usually populated on the left hand of the screen. I was able to see this menu perfectly well until I changed computers.

I was on Windows 7, now I am on Windows 10. I am using IE 11

The expected view is available when I use Chrome. So this workaround is good, but I need everything to work out of IE since that is the default browser for all of out applications, interfaces etc.

The first iamge inserted below is of the IE 11 display - you can see that the left hand side has been blanked out. The second image is taken from Chrome, where the menu options are available. IE - no menu available.PNGChrome -menu available.PNG

4 answers

0 votes
David.James September 6, 2017

I just cleared my cache again and still I see this: 

Capture.PNGFor some unknown reason I cant get the left hand panel (navigation/menu, not sure what you call it) to populate. This wouldnt be a great issue, but I am also unable to drag attachements, or add comments to a release. Any tips / links / hints much appreciated at this stage thank you!

David. 

0 votes

Deleting browser doesnt help in this case, thank you. 

0 votes

Hi Jeremy. Thanks for responding.

It is v1000.1254.0

David, 

0 votes
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2017

Dear David,

I have two questions;

What version of JIRA do you use?

Could you clear your Browser Cache for me?

Friendly Regards,

Suggest an answer